Friday, October 24, 2008

A CRAZY trip to UTAH!

I have ALWAYS wanted to take some crazy long road trip just for the heck of it and this semester I found myself doing JUST that!! As I have mentioned I love Flag, and NAU, but sometimes things get to ya. It may be people, it may be hw, it may be your CRAZY 8am assessment teacher who believes in authentic assessment, but NEVER assesses authentically....that's another post all in itself. When these situations come up and you feel like life is too much, I have the solution. Go on a crazy long road trip and see AMAZING people!! It fixes ya right up!!
That is exactly what I did in the month of October 2008! I went to Provo, where I have never been before, and stayed with my good friends Amber and Ally. I had an AMAZING time. The trip was long, (8 hours) but worth every second! I got to have some amazing laughs, walk up a KILLER BYU hill, pretend to be a BYU student while "studying" in the library, and feel what it is like to NEVER be able to park ANYWHERE!!! It was just about one of the best weekends I have ever had. I don't think I ever properly thanked Amber and Ally. THANK-YOU my lovelies!!! You were there for me when I really needed it! Love you both!!

No comments: