Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First Grade!

They say good things come to those who wait!! I got a First Grade teaching position at Telesis Preparatory Academy! I am signing my contract on Thursday, and get to start working in my room!! I have been so richly blessed, especially as of late. It seems like the Lord never stops blessing me! I am in no way complaining, I just hope I keep up on my end! Pictures of my room will follow as soon as I get all set up! Thank you to everyone who has always had faith in me. To everyone who encouraged me, and told me to never give up. I have been blessed with amazing family, and friends! I know there are a lot of people who are still searching for jobs, all I can say is that when it comes you realize it was worth the wait!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Are you moving to Havasu then? When did you go see Wicked?

Lathe said...

I am not moving to Havasu, just planning to commute. I went and saw it July 28th. It was waaay good!