Thursday, May 29, 2008

Virtue...

Why is that people seem to think your virtue is only worth something if you have had to stop yourself midway from getting into BIG trouble? Why is it not enough for some people to realize that if you guard your virtue well enough you wont be put in a compromising position in the first place. Seriously, if I hear, "it's easier to fall into it than you think..." ONE more time, I think my head is going to blow up! If you DON'T put yourself there, it WON'T be easy to fall into, comprendo? And why is it that people think because the so called "opportunity" has never passed your way, you have no troubles, no problems, or no trials. Try saving yourself, and then have people tear you down and say you are only "virtuous" because you couldn't get any. We live in a ridiculous world! I wish that people would try to build each other up rather than find the next great dig. I know, I know...some people "didn't mean it the way it came out..." well maybe you need to think before you speak. I've kept myself holy, and clean, and tried to be the best person I could, and you know what. The Lord knows that. I guess I can rest assured that He knows my intentions. For anyone who feels the same way, we ARE good enough, and we should never think that our purity is anything less than a gift to and from God.

1 comment:

A. L. Martin said...

Well said Kate. :) I agree. :D