Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

Christmas was really great this year! I think I have finally matured enough to know it is so much more fun to give than to receive! However, I got some AMAZING presents this year! My family and friends are awesome! It all started back in Flagstaff with a beautiful and soft pink bath robe from Sarah. Then I got new bedding from my mom, a movie and stuffed zebra from LizZ, with the GREATEST compilaton CD EVER....16 versions of....BORN FREE!! Whooo!! Becca got me a "stick" Unicorn and seasons 1 & 2 of One Tree Hill! Gigi got me a movie and a ton of great stuff I needed. I got totally spoiled this Christmas and loved every second of it!! I am grateful I have my family and that we were able to spend time together! It seems we have all had our hardships and trials this year, but it was nice just to be together as a family.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas like I did! I am really grateful for all my friends and family and the support I get year round!
This is my Zebra, Stick Unicorn, and baby unicorn!

No comments: