Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Trip to Mesa

Since I have moved back to Parker it seems like my vacation has been a whirl wind of appointments and traveling and it is going by MUCH too fast, but it has been fun. Gigi and I decided to take a trip down to Mesa so she could see my Uncle Tom and his family, and I could see Pam. The planning for the trip was a lot more difficult than it should have been, but we finally made it. I dropped Gigi off at Tom's and finally got to Pam's at about 7:30ish.

Pam said we had "plans" and as soon as I got there we jumped in the car and headed out for another adventure. Pam is AMAZING! She took me to see the Mesa Temple lights. I have never even been on the grounds for the Mesa temple so I was ecstatic!! I didn't know we were taking pictures, so after a long day in the car I don't look that great but we had a blast!!







No comments: