Sunday, December 14, 2008

The NAST that will never be DORETED!

The last month or so has just FLOWN by. So I am officially done with my last semester of taking classes at NAU. I start my student teaching on January 5th, and I'm kinda nervous. I am excited to be back home but it is a bit of an adjustment. I am used to being in a bigger town for one. I am also used to doing what I want when I want to, without worrying about anyone else. It is a crazy change. I am having fun living with my grandma and seeing my sister and mom pretty much every day. I am really trying to organize my room and make it mine as much as possible. It is really hard to feel like you live in a place that isn't yours. So once I get my room all set up maybe I will post some pics.
However, I have to say that I truly enjoyed my time in Flag. Thinking about it makes me a little misty. I met great people, and had some great experiences. In my last post I showcased the best night EVER! Now I will share the NAST!!


I got to hang out with Amber, Stormy and Becky. We had SUCH a fun time! It brought back great memories and made new ones too!








2 comments:

A. L. Martin said...

Oh Oh Oh!!! I Am so so so excited for you! You are such a good teacher Kate! Or should I spell it Kaight? lol. I'm also so Glad that you got to live in Flag for a semester! :D I think it was perfect for you! I love you!!!

Stormy and Spenser said...

Ha ha, that night was TOTE NAST! lol, I had so much fun with you girl. Crap, no one makes me laugh harder! I wish you were going to be up here longer!! I love you!